A car accident can change your life. Physical injury, medical bills, missed work, and a wrecked vehicle are only the beginning. You will need to find the best doctors, the best mechanic, and the best lawyer. The lawyers at the Jones Law Firm can handle all of these issues for you. Simply put, once you hire the Jones Law Firm, all you need to do is focus on your health and get better. We will handle everything else. We will connect you with a network of doctors. We will file your insurance claim and negotiate with adjusters. We will file your lawsuit and present your case to the Judge or jury. The Jones Law Firm’s car accident lawyers in Alexandria, LA have tremendous experience and success handling all types of car accidents.
According to the Louisiana State Police, in 2010 approximately 16,446 people suffered injuries in car accidents. According to the Centers for Disease Control, car crashes are among the top ten leading causes of death for people aged 1-54. Car accident injuries and deaths are costly to communities, to victims, and to their families. The Centers for Disease Control estimates that Louisiana residents spend $8 million in medical costs for fatal accidents. These figures don’t account for the ongoing medical expenses individuals and families face when individuals are injured in a car accident. The Jones Law Firm has car accident lawyers in Alexandria, LA who works closely with car crash victims and families to help them get the recovery they deserve under the law. Our firm can speak to insurance adjusters, review the details of your case, and assist you in getting compensation to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages.
The days and weeks after a crash can be stressful and confusing for victims and their loved ones. You may be facing high medical expenses. Your family may be struggling to make ends meet if a loved one is recovering from serious injuries. You may have to speak to insurance adjusters and handle legal matters pertaining to your car wreck. Car crashes are unanticipated events. It can be difficult to know what to do after a crash. Here are some steps you can take after an accident to protect your rights:
- Call the police: Whether your crash was minor or severe, you should always call the police and make a police report. Some personal injuries, such as traumatic brain injury and post traumatic stress disorder can take days or weeks for symptoms to appear. If you don’t make a proper police report, it can be difficult to make a claim for your injuries later. Never assume that an accident is minor. Always make a report.
- Exchange information with others involved: Always get insurance information, names, and addresses of other people involved in the crash.
- Take photos: If you can, take photos at the scene of the accident to note vehicle position and debris. This evidence may be helpful later if you face a dispute with negligent parties or insurers.
- Report the accident to your insurance company: It is important to report the accident to insurance companies as soon as possible, but it is also wise to protect yourself. Don’t make any statements to insurers and ask to receive correspondence in writing. If your insurance adjuster is making an offer that doesn’t cover all your medical expenses or if you believe you are being offered a lower settlement than you deserve, you don’t have the accept a first offer.
- Contact an auto accident lawyer in Alexandria, LA: The Jones Law Firm are car accident attorneys who can assist you in getting the recovery you may deserve under the law. Insurance adjusters sometimes use formulas to determine the value of a claim. These formulas may only use averages or estimates to derive a value. If you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, you deserve the receive the full protection of your insurance. An auto accident lawyer, like the Jones Law Firm in Alexandria, LA can speak to insurers, write demand letters, evaluate your damages, estimate the fair value of your claim, and seek a recovery either inside or outside of court.
If you’ve been seriously injured in a car crash, you may only have a limited amount of time to seek a recovery under the law. The Jones Law Firm are auto accident attorneys in Alexandria, LA who are committed to protecting victims’ rights. Insurance companies sometimes put their bottom lines above protecting individuals and families who have been hurt. Protect yourself. Contact the Jones Law Firm today.
The Jones Law Firm are auto accident attorneys in Alexandria, LA who can assist you if you’ve been injured in a crash. Some injuries can take days or even weeks before they are diagnosed. If you or a loved one has been suffering from cognitive problems, memory issues, mood issues, sleep problems, depression, or other symptoms, seeking medical attention as soon as possible is important. The Jones Law Firm helps victims suffering from a range of car accident injuries, including:
- Spinal injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Mild traumatic brain injury
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Internal bleeding
- Broken bones
- Numbness and tingling into the arms and legs
- Strained or pulled muscles
- Ligament and tendon damage
- And other injuries
Victims suffering from these injuries may miss time at work, may need weeks to months of rehabilitation, and may experience immense pain and suffering. The Jones Law Firm has Alexandria, LA car accident lawyers who can assist you and your loved ones get the recovery you may deserve under the law. We can fight insurance companies, negligent parties, and other stakeholders to help you get justice. You are not alone. The Jones Law Firm can help you protect your rights.
Have a few common questions you need answered immediately? Be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for some answers pertaining to Mr. Jones' cost and availability. If you'd like to know how much it will cost to consult or retain Mr. Jones for your family, traffic, or injury cases, please visit our FAQs or contact us immediately. Don't see a question you need answered? Send us a message by visiting our contact page.
Learn more about why we are best suited to help you reach your goals!
The Jones Law Firm is a small firm established in November of 2009. The Firm was established upon a foundation of specific principals. We aim to use these principals to renew the reputation of attorneys. We are small; this allows us to know your case intimately. We understand the law; this allows us to accurately explain your rights and options. We are honest; you will develop a trust in us and come to know that we will always protect your best interests. We work hard; we make ourselves accessible and are always happy to answer questions or lend advice.
We believe that the practice of law is an honor, not a privilege. That honor is greatly respected by our firm. It is an honor to be able to aid our clients through difficult and trying tribulations. We understand that your case is the most important event in your life. We appreciate that fact, and we make sure that our actions reflect your desires.
Our goal, whether it be through settlement or trial, is always to ensure your complete satisfaction.
WE WIN, FOR YOU! Let me explain. You only have one case, one chance. Your case is the most important problem in your life at the moment. It should be my most important problem too. You should not be just another client in the system.
At the "big" law farms (not firms), your case will get lost in the shuffle. You will be treated like another number, a profit margin. At the Jones Law Firm, you will be treated like a person, with dignity. You will meet a real lawyer who will talk to you like a real person with real issues.
Oh, and did I mention WE WIN! Now, I cannot guarantee results. No lawyer can. If a lawyer promises results up front, he is a liar not a lawyer. No lawyer can predict the decision of a judge or jury. But, I can guarantee that we will plan, organize, and present a beautiful trial.
That is why we win. We maximize your chances of success.
We are technologically advanced; we are procedurally efficient; we are eloquently persuasive. We are organized, meticulous, dedicated, and prepared. Most importantly, we do this not for the case or numbers - we do this for you! You'll see, like all of our other happy clients will tell you. Check our reviews and call me. I'll prove it!